Looking to seriously run (pun *totally* intended) L.A. via foursquare?
Here are some popular running routes with the minimum number of check-ins it will take you to have a chance at stealing its coveted crown (note: a lot of these may take a while). If you’re a badge or mayorship junkie, this will be a bit of added incentive to diversify your running route portfolio!
Happy running (and don’t forget to check-in before you take off from that starting line)!
1. Runyon Canyon – 27 check-ins
2. Hermosa Woodchip Trail – 44 check-ins
3. Griffith Park Trail – 32 check-ins
4. Santa Monica Stairs – 36 check-ins
5. Rose Bowl Loop – 26 check-ins
6. Silverlake Reservoir – 25 check-ins
7. Aviation Park – 26 check-ins
8. Ballona Creek Bike Path – 18 check-ins
9. LA River Bike Path – 17 check-ins
10. Lake Hollywood Reservoir – 12 check-ins
PS – If you are looking to battle some folks virtually here’s my Twitter List of LA-Runners (most are also on foursquare).